br ACCEPTED MANUSCRIPT br Paplomata E Zelnak
13. Paplomata E, Zelnak A, Santa-Maria CA, Liu Y, Gogineni K, Li X, et al. Use of everolimus and trastuzumab in addition to endocrine therapy in hormone-refractory metastatic breast cancer. Clin Breast Cancer 2019 E pub ahead of print.
14. Chandarlapaty S, Chen D, He W, et al. Prevalence of ESR1 mutations in cell-free DNA and outcomes in metastatic breast cancer: a secondary analysis of the BOLERO-2 clinical trial. JAMA Oncol 2016; 2:1310-15.
15. Clatot F, Perdrix A, Augasto L, et al. Kinetics, prognostic and predictive values of ESR1 circulating mutations in metastatic breast cancer patients progressing on aromatase inhibitor. Oncotarget 2016; 7:74448-59.
16. Gregorc V, Novello S, Lazzari C, et al. Predictive value of a proteomic signature in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer treated with second-line erlotinib or chemotherapy (PROSE): a biomarker-stratified, randomised phase 3 trial. Lancet Oncol 2014; 15:713-21.
17. Lazzari C, Spreafico A, Bachi A, et al. Changes in Meropenem mass-spectral profile in course of treatment of non-small cell lung cancer patients with epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors. J Thorac Oncol 2012; 7:40-8.
19. Tripathy D, Im S-A, Colleoni M, et al. Ribociclib plus endocrine therapy for premenopausal women with hormone-receptor-positive, advanced breast cancer (MONALEESA-7): a randomized phase 3 trial. Lancet Oncol 2018; 19:904-15.
21. Moulder S, Karuturi M, Yardley DA, et al. Ribociclib in combination with everolimus and exemestane in men and postmenopausal women with HR+/HER2− advanced breast cancer aXer progression on a CDK4/6 inhibitor: Efficacy and safety results from phase II of the TRINITI-1 study. Cancer Res 2018; 78:nr CT107.
22. Baselga J, Im SA, Iwata H, et al. Buparlisib plus fulvestrant versus placebo plus fulvestrant in postmenopausal, hormone receptor-positive, HER2-negative, advanced breast cancer (BELLE-2): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial. Lancet Oncol 2017; 18:904-16.
23. Krop IE, Mayer IA, Ganju V et al. Pictilisib for oestrogen receptor-positive, aromatase inhibitor-resistant, advanced or metastatic breast cancer (FERGI): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 2 trial. Lancet Oncol 2016; 17:811-21.
25. Chandarlapaty S, Sawai A, Scaltriti M, et al. AKT inhibition relieves feedback suppression of receptor tyrosine kinase expression and activity. Cancer Cell 2011; 19: 58-71.
27. NCT02626507 Phase I Dose-Escalation Study of Combination of Gedatolisib (a Dual Inhibitor of PI3-K and mTOR) With Palbociclib and Faslodex in the Neoadjuvant Setting in Previously Untreated Patients With ER+/HER2- Breast Cancer.
28. NCT03006172 A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of GDC-0077 as a Single Agent in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic PIK3CA-Mutant Solid Tumors and in Combination With Endocrine and Targeted Therapies in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic PIK3CA-Mutant Hormone-Receptor Positive Breast Cancer.
29. NCT03056755 A Phase II, Multicenter, Open-label, Two-cohort, Non-comparative Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Alpelisib Plus Fulvestrant or Letrozole in Patients With PIK3CA Mutant, Hormone Receptor (HR) Positive, HER2-negative Advanced Breast Cancer (aBC), Who Have Progressed on or After CDK 4/6 Inhibitor Treatment.
30. NCT03218826 A Phase I Study of AZD8186 in Combination With Docetaxel in Patients With PTEN Mutated or PIK3CB Mutated Advanced Solid Tumors, Potentially Amenable to Docetaxel.